The Safety Patrol is a student organization in X Middle School that acts as school police by solving crimes, upholding rules and protecting those who need protecting. Their headquarters is located in the school and is equipped with desks, computers, telephones, interrogation rooms and a criminal holding area.
The Safety Patrol Headquarters is also the annex for the Glee Club.
The members of the Safety Patrol have certain authority over the other students and sometimes over the teachers. They also have the ability to leave grounds, with faculty permission, to visit people outside school who they believe may have a connection to a crime.
The Safety Patrol has many resources at its disposal including access to the school's mainframe, to club minutes and member profiles, and to extremely quick broadband. The main features are the containment room where all the criminals are held before they are picked up by their parents or by Principal Folsom, the interrogation room is fixed with a two way mirror in a soundproof chamber where Vallejo usually observes important discussions with suspects.
Like the chief of police, the Junior Commissioner is responsible for the actions of the members of the Safety Officers. He has the ability to dismiss and recruit new members and give them certain authority over certain cases. Vallejo is the current Junior Commissioner of the Safety Patrol.
- Horatio Vallejo (Current Jr Commissioner)
- Cornelius Fillmore (Investigator)
- Ingrid Third (Investigator)
- Karen Tehama (Forensic's Expert)
- Joseph Anza (Data Gatherer, Grounds Officer, Bodyguard)
- Danny O'Farrell (Crime Scene Photographer)
- Malika (Investigator (Former))
- Chuck & Chippy Chestnut (Investigators (Former))
- Robert Chestnut (Investigator (Former))
- Peter Chestnut (Investigator (Former))
- Frank Bishop (Profiler (Former))
- Braces Girl (Investigator, Crime Scene Photographer)
- Wayne Liggett (Investigator (Formerly of X Middle))
In reality the Safety Patrol does exist in the United States ran by the American Automobile Association. The scheme has being running since the 1920's. Their ranking system is similar to that of the Police.
- Patrol Officer